Probably the best way to start you day, the Caffè Mocha Latte combines the awaking energies of coffee and chocolate to create a tasty morning booster. Best of all, it takes seconds to make with only three ingredients!
- Espresso shots (2 shots recommended)
- Half a bar (35g) of melted Raw Chocolate Caffe Mocha
- Milk alternative (50ml - 150ml depending on how strong you like it. We love to use Oat milk for this)
- Melt the chocolate in a Bain Marie to ensure it doesn't burn.
- Put the melted chocolate and expresso shots in a jar with a lid and give it a good shake to mix (a mason jar or cleaned pickle jar works perfectly here!).
- Pour in your milk and give it one last shake before serving.
It's that easy! Add more or less milk to get the desired strength and you'll have a super easy to make Caffè Mocha Latte!