Vegan | Refined Sugar Free
Easy Vegan Chocolate Ganache
This easy vegan recipe for velvety chocolate ganache is super versatile - use it as a frosting for your favourite cakes and brownies, a topping for your breakfast or desserts, roll into balls to make truffles or simply eat it with a spoon straight from the fridge to satisfy your cravings for something smooth, creamy & chocolatey!
100g Pitch Dark Chocolate Buttons
100g Vanoffee Chocolate Buttons
1 cup full fat Organic Coconut Milk
1. Scoop the thickest coconut milk from the top of the can, leaving most of the liquid, watery part behind. Place into a saucepan and heat gently.
2. Add chocolate buttons to the coconut milk and heat gently until they have melted.
3. Continue stirring until the chocolate has completely dissolved into the coconut milk.
4. Transfer to the fridge, it will thicken as it cools.
5. Enjoy your vegan chocolate ganache!