Vegan | Refined Sugar Free | Gluten Free | No Bake
Raw Chocolate Coconut Easter Nests with chocolate almond ‘eggs’
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 50g flaked coconut
- 1 x 100g bag Pitch Dark buttons
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 x 110g pouch Raw Chocolate Almonds
1. Line a cupcake tin with cases.
2. Gently melt together the Pitch Dark buttons with the coconut oil using the Bain Marie method.
3. Take melted chocolate off the heat, add a pinch of sea salt and stir in the flaked and desiccated coconut.
4. Spoon into cupcake cases and assemble three raw chocolate almonds in the middle of each case - like Easter nests.
5. Leave to set in the fridge fully. Keep in a sealed container at room temperature.