These easy yet delicious treats unlock childhood memories for us. They are super easy to make and great fun to get your kids or grandchildren involved with.
You've probably got everything you need to make these in your cupboard.
You will need:
- Melt your chocolate buttons (we used the whole bag) using the ban marie method.
- Once melted and cooled slightly, add in as many handfuls of rice snaps you wish and combine.
- We used a bit of maple syrup to make it stick together better and add a little more sweetness.
- Spoon out the mixture and place in cupcake cups.
- Melt a bar of Hazelnut Vanoffee chocolate and drizzled it over the top of each cake.
- Top them with as any Salty Chocolate Hazelnuts as you wish and pop them in the fridge to set.
- Leave them for about 30 mins, then enjoy!!