- Luxury Hot Chocolate Flakes (as much as you like, the more the merrier in our opinion)
- Coconut Sugar (if you prefer it a little sweeter)
- 250ml oat milk
- Dairy-free cream for topping
1. In a small saucepan, heat the oat milk over medium heat until warm. Be careful not to boil it.
2. Add the Luxury Hot Chocolate Flakes and Coconut Sugar to the warm oat milk. Stir continuously until the chocolate is fully melted and the mixture is smooth.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and let the hot chocolate mixture cool completely. We left ours in the fridge to cool down.
4. Prepare serving glasses by drizzling some melted chocolate buttons around the inside edges for a decorative touch, if desired.
5. Pour the cold hot chocolate mixture into the serving glasses, leaving some space at the top for the cream.
6. Top each milkshake with a generous dollop of dairy-free cream.
7. Optional: Sprinkle crushed chocolate buttons, a dusting of cocoa powder, or vegan marshmallows on top for extra indulgence.
8. Serve immediately and enjoy the creamy vegan hot chocolate milkshake!
Note: You can also experiment with different flavours by adding a dash of vanilla extract or a pinch of cinnamon to the hot chocolate mixture before blending.