Dark Chocolate Brownies for the Revolution!
Vegan | Gluten Free | Refined Sugar-free
These vegan, gooey-in-the-middle dark chocolate brownies are super simple to make, essential passion-fuelling treats for the revolutionary times we are living in!
• 80ml olive oil
• 200 g raw chocolate buttons (we used 100g Vanoffee and 100g Pitch Dark)
• 170 g gluten free self raising flour blend
• 3 heaped teaspoons Cacao powder
• 180 g Coconut blossom sugar
• 200 ml non dairy milk - we used oat
1. Preheat the oven to 180oC. Lightly oil a baking tin then line with greaseproof paper.
2. Melt 150g of the buttons using the Bain Marie method.
3. In a large bowl sieve the flour and cacao powder, add in the coconut sugar and stir.
When the dry ingredients are combined, stir in the wet ingredients: olive oil, non
dairy milk and melted chocolate, and mix until completely combined.
4. Pour the mixture into the tin, spreading it out with the back of wooden spoon. Break the remaining buttons over the top of the brownie mixture then bake for 25 minutes - until the brownie is cooked on top but still gooey in the middle.
Viva la Revolution!