2. Grind the coconut sugar as fine as you like, (in a coffee grinder, nutribullet, food processor or hi-speed blender) the more you grind it the smoother your chocolate will be.
3. Then, gently melt the cacao butter/ coconut oil in a bowl over a steaming pan of water. Cacao butter melts at 34˚C, you will want to use the cacao butter when it has JUST melted. If it is too hot, the coconut sugar will sink to the bottom of your chocolate. Stir frequently to assist the melting process, & don’t keep it on the heat any longer than it takes to melt it
4. Add the powdered coconut sugar to the melted cacao butter/ coconut oil, stirring well.
5. Mix in the cacao powder and any other remaining ingredients of your choosing! ( eg. Chopped nuts, dried fruit, vanilla powder, spices, drop of food grade essential oil)
6. When fully mixed – and do not over mix – spoon mixture into your moulds.