You Will Need:
- M*lk Buttons and/or Vanoffee Buttons
- Plant Milk (enough to fill your Freakshake cup)
- A small tub of Dairy Free Vanilla Ice Cream
- Maple Syrup
- Sprinkles, sweets, and all the fun colourful decorations you can find!
- Blend a handful of M*lk buttons with plant milk (we used soya), a teaspoon (or more, we won't tell) of maple syrup and a scoop of dairy free vanilla ice cream to make the milkshake.
- Melt some buttons and dip the rim of your glass in it, then roll it in colourful sprinkles so they stick to it.
- Add two scoops of dairy free vanilla ice cream on the top.
- Decorate with colourful fun, vegan sweets and Raw Chocolate Company buttons.
- Place in front of a fun background.
- Take a picture and tag us on @therawchocolatecompany!
Ok you don't have to do steps 5 or 6, but we'd love to see your creations!
Either way, enjoy!!