Vegan | Gluten-free | Refined Sugar Free
Miniature Vegan Pancakes
Just look at these little morsels of fun, the bitesize vegan pancakes are an absolute delight. Watch them teeter as a tower before taking a generous bite! A squeeze of lemon and a sprinkling of coconut sugar is a simple and classic choice, or drizzle with melted chocolate, vegan caramel sauce or toppings of your choice.
These perfectly formed petite pancakes pack a flavoursome punch and are ideal for a vegan Shrove Tuesday!
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 cup + 1 Tbsp almond milk or soy milk
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil + more for frying
- 1 tsp Coconut Blossom Sugar for topping
- Stir together the flour and almond milk until smooth, with no lumps.
- Stir in the coconut oil and place the batter in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Put your frying pan on medium heat for a few minutes.
- Pour a little oil in the pan, and using a piece of kitchen roll, make sure the whole pan is coated in the coconut oil.
- Take the pan off the heat and pour about 1/2 cup of batter into it.
- Swirl it around the pan so the batter coats the bottom.
- Put the pan back on the heat, gently shake it back and forth, and flip the pancake once it slides around freely and bubbles begin forming.
- Cook for about the same amount of time on the other side.
- Slide the pancake onto a plate and start again with the next pancake.
- Top with coconut sugar and lemon juice.
- Keep the pancakes going in the hot pan until all the batter is gone – or you’re full up!