Vegan | Gluten-Free | Refined Sugar Free
In this recipe we have taken the humble concept of a vegan no-bake brownie and turned it into the cutest little chocolate brownie hearts, the perfect gift or special treat for Valentines (or Galentines!).
Makes: 9-10 hearts
60g gluten-free oat flour – rolled oats blended into a flour in the food processor
40g Cacao powder
Pinch of salt
75g almond butter
3 ½ tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
160g Vanoffee (bars or buttons)
1. Mix together the oat flour, cacao powder and a pinch of salt, then add in the almond butter, maple syrup and melted coconut oil. Mix to form a dough.
2. Roll out between 2 sheets of baking paper and use heart shaped cookie cutters to create the hearts. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and freeze for 30 minutes.
3. Break up the Vanoffee bars into a heat-proof bowl and melt in the microwave.
4. Place a cocktail stick into each heart, then dip in the melted chocolate.
5. Place back onto the a baking sheet and refrigerate until the chocolate is set.
6. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Share & Enjoy with the ones you love!