125g Cashew nuts
125g Hazel nuts
15 Pitted Dates
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 ts Vanilla Extract
150g smooth Peanut butter
100g Coconut oil
6 Tablespoons water
3 tbsp Maple syrup
- In a food processor or high speed blender blend the cashews and hazelnuts into a flour-like consistency. Add the dates, and the coconut oil, vanilla extract and blend together into a dough-like consistency.
- Line an 8 inch spring form cake tin or 20cm with baking parchment. Pour the blended base into your lined spring form cake tin and spread it out evenly and compact it firmly into the base of your tin ensuring an even spread. You can use a spoon to press the base and spread it out.
- In the same food processor add all ingredients for the caramel layer and blend until super smooth. Blend until it gets a smooth brown toffee like colour.
- Once ready, spread the filling on top of the base layer, spread it out evenly with a spoon.
Raw Chocolate layer:
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil at very low heat. (Below 42 °C)
- Pour the chocolate layer over the caramel layer and spread evenly. Leave to set in the freezer for a couple of hours, then put in the fridge for 1 or 2 hours before serving.
- Decorate with some grated vanoffee chocolate. Enjoy!